ELIZABETH ANGELEY focuses her practice exclusively on family law matters, specifically divorce, asset valuation and division, alimony, child-related matters, including child support, child custody and removal, Post-divorce modification, enforcement of alimony, child support and other judgments, complaints to establish maternity / paternity, as well as negotiating and drafting prenuptial agreements. Elizabeth has negotiated and tried cases relating to custody, child support, asset division, and alimony before the Probate and Family Courts of Massachusetts.
Elizabeth was elected as a Massachusetts Super Lawyer Rising Star in 2017, a distinction awarded to only 2.5% of attorneys in Massachusetts.
Elizabeth is the Editor-in-Chief of the Massachusetts Family Law Journal, is a contributing author for the LexisNexis Practice Guide: Massachusetts Family Law and an Editor of the Massachusetts Legal Practice Library, Massachusetts Domestic Relations, published by LexisNexis.
Prior to joining Brick, Jones, McBrien & Hickey LLP, Elizabeth was an associate attorney with a small family law firm. Elizabeth is a graduate of the University of Michigan and New England Law | Boston and is admitted to practice law in Massachusetts state courts and the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
- Bachelor of Science, the University of Michigan, 2005
- J.D., New England Law | Boston, 2011
Publications / Speaking Engagements
- Editor-in-Chief – Massachusetts Family Law Journal
- Contributing Author – LexisNexis Practice Guide: Massachusetts Family Law
- Editor – Massachusetts Legal Practice Library, Massachusetts Domestic Relations, published by LexisNexis.
Honors / Awards
- 2018 and 2017 Massachusetts Super Lawyer Rising Star
- Massachusetts Bar Association